If you have a very packed schedule and cannot go to the gym every day, then calorie burn must be a difficult task for you. Also, sitting for an extended time in office can cause stubborn belly fat and increase the risk of obesity. So, you have to figure out some ways to lose those extra calories without stepping into a fitness studio.
Here are some smart tips to raise calories burnt throughout the day:
● Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
● Park at the far end of the parking lot.
● Drink caffeinated green or black tea.
● Sleep better.
● Eat smaller, more frequent meals.
● Take regular breaks from your desk to stretch and walk around.
● Never skip breakfast.
● Breathe deeply and continue for a few moments.
● Choose low-carb, high-fiber foods.
● Walk more briskly than your usual pace.
● Drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
● Don’t stress.
● Work your legs a bit while sitting.
● Take Vitamin D.
● Have your casual meeting with coworkers while walking.
● Eat low-fat dairy.
It may seem a lot, but looking carefully you will understand that these are just a few small changes in your lifestyle. Implementing these tips in your daily life will boost your calorie burn and make a big difference in your metabolism.
Want to learn more about ways to improve your calorie burn and workouts you can do when not in the gym?
Boxing Evolution has the perfect solution with our very own ‘Zero to Hero’ boxing body transformation course.
You will learn about all the different aspects of weight loss, nutrition (including monthly recipes) and developing fitness along with learning real boxing skills. There is no better way to lose weight and get in shape than with boxing!
For more information please check out the ‘Learn More’button below.
Want more information on Boxing skills, fitness, weight loss and nutrition? Sign up to our mailing list to be kept up to date with the latest, simply sign up below!