Eating a healthy and nutritious diet doesn’t mean giving your all to your favorite food. Rather, it is preserving the nutrient value of each meal. For healthy cooking utilize the healthy fats, cook reasonable portions and use whole foods.
Here Are Some Tips to Help You Make Food Preparation Easier:
• Ask for help: allow your caregiver to help you with food preparation, make sure that he/she knows what your food needs are. Share your recipe with your loved ones if they are not sure on what to prepare.
• Cook small: small is better. Cook and eat in small portions.
• Keep it simple: you don’t necessarily need a four-course meal each day for dinner.
• Reduce fat contents: prepare your food by grilling, baking, slow-cooking or boiling. Fats elicits digestive issues.
• Check the spices to suit your taste as you cook.
• Practice good food safety: wash your hands before handling any meal, cook food thoroughly and don’t reuse the utensils.
Most people believe that food cooking is tedious and time consuming, however that is not the case. Food preparation is simple when you plan your meals, prepare in advance, stock your pantry and freezer and by using a slow cooker
Want more information on nutrition for weight loss?
Please register your email address below for a copy of the Boxing Evolution FREE nutrition report.
Boxing Evolution has the perfect solution with our very own ‘Zero to Hero’ boxing body transformation course.
You will learn about all the different aspects of weight loss, nutrition (including monthly recipes) and developing fitness along with learning real boxing skills. There is no better way to lose weight and get in shape than with boxing!
For more information please check out the ‘Learn More’button below.