If you tend to buy food on an impulse, follow these quick tips to help you out:
• Always go with a list. If you go without a list, you may as well throw your money away.
• Plan out a weekly menu. This is the best method to ensure that your list is complete and that you have enough to serve your family dinner for the week.
• Don’t go when you’re hungry. This is an essential tip, but it’s true: when you’re hungry, you want to buy all kinds of junk. You’ll end up spending a lot more.
• Have a budget. When you go to the store, know exactly how much you can spend. This will help you stick within that limit.
• Do a rough running tally. Compared to the above tip, if you want to stay within your budget, it is best to know where you are.
• Keep a list in your fridge and write things down as soon as you run out of something; don’t leave it to your memory. Jot it down directly, and you’ll never have to run back to the store because you don’t have eggs.
• Make a pantry checklist. Make a checklist of everything you usually stock in your pantry. Keep it posted in the pantry.
• Keep food well-stocked for quick and easy meals.
If you would like to know more about Nutrition for weight loss please register your email address below for a copy of the Boxing Evolution FREE nutrition report.
Boxing Evolution has the perfect solution with our very own ‘Zero to Hero’ boxing body transformation course.
You will learn about all the different aspects of weight loss, nutrition (including monthly recipes) and developing fitness along with learning real boxing skills. There is no better way to lose weight and get in shape than with boxing!
For more information please check out the ‘Learn More’button below.