Making exercise the enjoyable part of your daily life is easier than you may think. These tips show you how.
What keeps you exercising?
You probably know that there are so many reasons you need to do some exercise. To emphasize, more exercise improves your body’s energy, improves sleep and moods, and also reduces anxiety, stress and depression. Making exercise your habit is just a click away; remember, you need a smart approach with the right mindset.
How to make exercise your daily habit:
• Set a time for the exercise. Whether you will do it in the morning hours, lunchtime or in the evening, stick to the time set.
• Send a reminder. When you get a reminder do things the right way; never brook any delays.
• Start with small exercise that you find motivating.
• Increase intensity of the exercise progressively.
• Make the exercise pleasurable. Fun habit with pain, always looking forward to doing it.
• Lay out your gear without fear, be ready for obstacles and frictions.
• Don’t skip even a day
• Studies show that it take just over 2 weeks for a habit to develop, ensure you persevere through this period!
There is no other magical way to make exercise your habit. The above tips will guide you through thick and thin until you are used to your exercise program.
Want to learn more about Boxing, fitness, nutrition and weight loss?
Boxing Evolution has the perfect solution with our very own ‘Zero to Hero’ boxing body transformation course.
You will learn about all the different aspects of weight loss, nutrition (including monthly recipes) and developing fitness along with learning real boxing skills. There is no better way to lose weight and get in shape than with boxing!
For more information please check out the ‘Learn More’button below.
Want more information on Boxing skills, fitness, weight loss and nutrition? Sign up to our mailing list to be kept up to date with the latest, simply sign up below!