Eating a well-balanced diet and getting the right regular physical activity is the key strategy to staying healthy and reducing the chances of developing diseases.
Every bite counts in your nutrition.
Use these elegant ways to improve your nutrition:
• Take a reasonable amount of calories: know the number of calories you need according to your age, activity level, gender, and weight goals.
• Eat less: as you enjoy what you’re eating, do some mindful eating. Eating quickly without paying attention to what you’re eating is called mindless eating; it can lead to too much calorie intake!
• Eat more vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, fruits, and some low-fat dairy products. Avoid high-fat and non-nutritive meals.
• Get enough sleep: Poor sleep drives in insulin resistance, reduce physical and mental performance, and disrupts appetite hormones. The importance of a proper sleep timeline cannot be overstated.
• Use probiotics and fiber: some serious gut diseases are linked to the disruption of gut bacteria. A good method to improve your overall nutrition is by taking probiotics like yogurt. Eating plenty of fibers fuels important gut bacteria.
• Finally, boost your nutrition improvement plans by drinking water. Water increases metabolism by 24% to 30% and also helps in weight management. Take water before meals.
If you would like to know more information about nutrition for weight loss enter your email address below for a copy of the Boxing Evolution FREE nutrition report.
[wps_products tag= “e-book” page_size=”3″ items_per_row=”3″ excludes=”pricing, description”]
Boxing Evolution has the perfect solution with our very own ‘Zero to Hero’ boxing body transformation course.
You will learn about all the different aspects of weight loss, nutrition (including monthly recipes) and developing fitness along with learning real boxing skills. There is no better way to lose weight and get in shape than with boxing!
For more information please check out the ‘Learn More’button below.